Thursday, May 27, 2010

MERCY HILL

Today I'm at Mercy Hill Church in Milwaukee. Some pastors are gathering to talk about "What is a Pentecostal Church in 2010?"

It is a subject of great discussion in our movement today. I love seeing Spirit-filled pastors meeting together talking about how it all works out day-to-day. Nothing better.

This is my first time at Mercy Hill Church. It is in an old former tannery converted into a church just planted three years ago. Today they are running 300 and have already planted a church of their own and are planning to plant another this year. The building they occupy is decades old but is the coolest place/church you've ever seen. I'm sitting here inside these blond stone walls taking it all in. The best.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is where my Nate goes to church!

PK's BLOG said...

YES! I saw him there yesterday.