Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SEOUL

Well, it has begun. My trip to Bangkok with four men from KFA. We're joining Joelene and three of their wives (and some other women from KFA) who went ahead of us several days.

Our first stopover is in Seoul, South Korea, where I'm sitting right now. We've lost a whole day of our lives. It's already late Tuesday evening but I'm sure this blog post reads that it was posted very early Tuesday morning.

Pray for a rewarding trip with our guys. We're all pumped up, though tired. One of our main targets for this trip are the European and Asian businessmen who travel to this part of the world to pick up girls for sex. Our ministry will be approaching them on the streets and talking with them. We'll really need God for this one, friends.

I'll post as often as I can.

Be blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and GOD will show up for you, my friend.

Mrs. M said...

Praying Pk, praying hard!

Heidi said...

That is so awesome. I love the mission. God Bless, PK. Stay energized.