Thursday, April 1, 2010

BLOGGER

I was trying to figure out what kind of blogger I am. Now that I have written over 500 entries, I figured I had developed some relative style - by now. There are several KINDS of bloggers. For instance ...


1 The Aggregator
Re-posts interesting tid-bits from all over the internet.

2 The Talk Show Host
Brings up provocative topics to fuel comments.

3 The Professional
Writes insightful posts about his particular occupation.

4 The Hobbyist
Tries to blog seriously, but can't help but post family pics and sports scores.

5 The Editorialist
Writes long diatribes fueled by current events.

6 The Human RSS Feeder
Tries to blog but ends up mostly citing other blogs.

7 The Preacher
Preaches short sermons in each blog post because the world is his parish.

8 The Jokester
Treats the blog like a humor column and links excessively to YouTube as if nobody's heard of it.

9 The Social Media Expert
Blogs about blogging to help others blog about blogging.

10 The Storyteller
Uses chuckle-in-the-belly anecdotes to share insights about life.


I think I'm a conglomeration of #2, #3, #5, #7 and #10 -- with a little splash of #8. Whattaya think?


And be blessed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...where did you get this list??? There is a list on bloggers, too? Wow...I had no idea.

OK, I could see you in most of them but 1 and 4, not so much...and 6 and 9, not at all.

I have been a faithful reader since you started and I love your blog. Sometimes, I post nearly as much as you...lol. It wouldn't be anon if I could figure out my stupid password from years ago. Oh well.

If you weren't so awesome, then I couldn't care less and would do something else, but it's sort of like a routine. You must be doing something right...I still find it interesting...500 blogs later. WOW...has it been that long??? Time flies when you're having fun! :)

Whitney Thulin said...

When I was going thru I mentally checked 2, 3, 7, and 8. Did you get these types from a certain awesome book from a certain awesome daughter?