Thursday, December 17, 2009

TEAM

We had a team Christmas party today. During it, we found out some of the most amazing things about those we serve alongside every day.

For instance, on our very own KFA team, there is someone who ...

... was bullied by a 6th grader while in elementary school.

... knocked down a hornet's nest and got multiple stings.

... has such a case of OCD that they cannot stand the touch of their fingerprints on a textured surface, including touching them together.

... once sang back-up for Carman.

... once shook hands with a President.

... sang the song, 'Boogie Oogie Oogie' with a disco band at their wedding reception.

What a great group. We are blessed at KFA (http://www.kenoshafirst.com/).

You be blessed too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you said on your Bucket List that you shook hands with a President. I however, got to meet AC Green and I got the better deal! Honestly! He's awesome! :)

I just want to know if you sang "Boogie Oogie Oogie" at your reception...lol. Disco PK...white white Saturday Night Fever suit.:) Just kidding!

Don't worry..I've done the karaoke thing before, too. I just want to do a number with my son sometime!

PK's BLOG said...

Awesome or not, I'm still taking the President of the United States over A.C. Green. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Awww...you just don't appreciate basketball like I do! Seriously, AC has more charActer and integrity in his pinkie than any President in RECENT memory! Ask Pastor Dan! :)

Anonymous said...

PK...the reasons that I love AC so much are the same reasons I like you...character, integrity, morals good example of how a Christian should live their lives...those types of things. You both are awesome! :)