Friday, December 11, 2009

ERRANDS

Errands. That was the word for today. I spent several hours out running what seemed like 100 errands (exaggeration). Joelene was on her own, individual track running her own.

Hopefully, between the two of us, we accomplished running all the family errands required.

Why do we always 'run' errands? We never 'walk' errands ... or 'trot' errands ... although sometimes we do 'skip' errands.

But usually we 'run' them.

So -- both Joelene and I finished 'running' our errands today. And I thought this video was a fitting conclusion to a very busy day doing a bunch of 'running.'

What if ... ?





And be blessed.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm watching that video wondering if anyone would actually buy that. I mean, why wouldn't they just run? No machine required. Right?

Anyhoo, in case I don't get a chance to say this, PK, Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family. And thank you for a wonderful, entertaining and thought-provoking year of posts. I'm looking forward to many more. And I think you just might be the coolest Pastor ever.

You and your vests.

Anonymous said...

SIGH....I have one comment to make. I sent you an amazing video of the song Man in the Mirror....filled with heroes of our day, MLK, JFK, Ghandi, Mother Theresa...many more, and you didn't watch it as far as I ever heard. It was an incredibly inspiring video.

So...you give us this silliness. Whatever.... You're not normally so goofy. I like the substance better than the fluff, personally.