Wednesday, October 7, 2009

POLLS

Interesting poll results on your preferred environment of worship, considering our church is in the 800 or more range:

What is your preferred environment of worship?
800 people or more --- 37% of respondents
200 - 799 people ------ 44%
50 - 199 people ------- 11%
20 - 49 people (Coffee house setting) ---- 4%
5 - 19 people (House church setting) ---- 2%

Thanks for participating, if you did.

That poll brought another thought to mind --- wondering how many of you who read this blog actually attend the church I pastor. Very curious to know ... so would you mind voting once again in the poll at upper right?

THANKS -- and be blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PK, you say the church is 2,000... but that is 2 services. Maybe the church members felt like the service was about 700-800 people.
I don't know the actual numbers, but it would just be an estimate for me.

PK's BLOG said...

ANGELA:
That's a great point. I hadn't considered that. Thanks.

Heidi said...

I absolutely agree with Angela. Matt and I LOVED the fact that KFA has the added bonus of having 2K people (i.e. more cool stuff at our church to attend and be a part of), but the services feel much more intimate than that. Especially when you sit in the front sections like I do!