Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BOY





We found out last week that our soon-to-be-first-grandchild is going to be a BOY! WOAH! After three daughters, we finally get our BOY! Very cool. (Due date is mid-August. You all will be the first to know!)

My daughter and son-in-law (Sam) are in Sweden right now. He was born there and is full Swedish. That's them in the picture. Congrats to them - AND TO US.

Whitney tells us the baby is about the size of a soup can right now ... minus the red-and-white label hopefully. Maybe a great name for the baby would be ... CAMPBELL. What do you think?

Whatever his name, I can't wait.

And be blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Again...congrats! I hope you and Joelene enjoy being grandparents as much as I do! When I am with my granddaughter, Jillian, I am captivated by her every word! She is adorable!

Whitney, being pregnant is a beautiful thing..feeling him move and kick. When he is born, you will fall in love with him. It is a miracle!

You all are such a wonderful family, that I am sure he will be so loved and cherished. I will be praying for you all and him. :)

Much love to you guys! Se ya at church!

Kathy

JCsings4Him said...

Congratulations Taylor/Thulin family! I am so happy for you guys!

Many babies coming this year! We have TWO coming within three weeks of one another this fall! It's an exciting time, for sure!

LA Nickers said...

Minestrone?