Monday, January 26, 2009

RESOLVE

I believe in resolutions. I know some people don't care for them. And now, with January already coming close to an end, maybe it's the time to consider them -- long after many have already discarded their New Year's ones.

So in an addendum to my January 2, 2009 blog, here are some promises with a purpose worth considering:

1 Every week I will commit to doing something I don't want to do. (It's just a good discipline and stretching exercise.)

2 I will invest my life in something that will outlive me.

3 I will ask less often, "What's in it for me?" and ask more often, "What's in me for it?"

4 I will remember that the best things in life aren't things.

5 I will enjoy the little things.

6 I will commit myself to be the person God wants me to be.

And be blessed.

No comments: