Thursday, January 22, 2009

TWO POLLS

RESULTS OF TWO POLLS:

POLL A (LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED?):


Right - handed = 73% of our respondents

Left - handed = 18%

Equally adept using either hand = 9%

** (In the United States, the percentage of right-handed people is about 90%.)

POLL B (HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET EACH NIGHT?):

Less than 5 hours = 2% of our respondents

5 - 6 hours = 18%

6 - 7 hours = 32%

7 - 8 hours = 34%

8 - 9 hours = 9%

More than 9 hours = 2%

** (It depends on some factors, including age, but generally speaking, 7-8 hours is necessary for optimum health for most people. Only 45% of our respondents get more than 7 hours nightly. I'm not sure who the 2% are who get more than 9 hours every night or what they do for a living -- and I'm very concerned about the 2% at the other end who get less than 5 hours.)

And be blessed.

4 comments:

Dr Phil said...

By the way. Does a nap during the sermon count on this survey?

PK's BLOG said...

Not unless you're using it via cd to fall asleep in your bedroom at night. I highly recommend that, by the way.

Lori said...

It's nice to see you! I found you from Joann's blog. So, I am part of that 2 percent who does not sleep. ARG! LOL I blame mental pause!

Cindy said...

I too am part of that 2% that does not sleep... according to a recent sleep study that I had done, I get 20 mins of deep sleep a night. For some STUPID reason, my brain arouses every 3 stinking minutes! And I wondered why I was so tired. ;-)