Saturday, November 1, 2008

AUTUMN LEAVES


I just noticed it today ... how absolutely rich and beautiful the Autumn leaves are around my house. It's the first time I've lived in a place with this many trees out every window. Maybe I've just had more time to look rather than driving by them at 55 mph.

We had a REAL Winter this past year with tons of snow. We had a REAL Spring, wet and cool. Then we had a REAL Summer, hot and dry. And now, we seem to be having a REAL Autumn with the rich colors hanging on for awhile. (Let's hope the REAL seasons stop now, with winter coming once again.)


So again - it's a tribute to the God we love as we look out the window and see amazing greens, reds, yellows and browns on the trees. Just beautiful.

The pics in today's blog are of trees in our own yard or just across the street - our view from the various windows of our own home. I'm thankful.
And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful! One of my favorite ways to talk to God is on solitary walks in nature. I, too, marvel at the wonderful things he has created.