Sunday, September 14, 2008

"ONE MONTH TO LIVE" (Week 1)


Today begins our "ONE MONTH TO LIVE" campaign. One month of NO REGRETS living.

Living Passionately -- Loving Completely -- Learning Humbly -- Leaving Boldly. That's it.

If you knew you only had one month to live, you'd do some things differently. You'd say the things you'd always wanted to say to those closest to you -- you'd do the things you'd neglected doing for those closest to you -- you'd make sure ETERNITY was for sure in your life and in the lives of those closest to you. You would live just a little more on the edge.

God's favorite word is "TODAY." The enemy's favorite word is "SOMEDAY." Anytime -- just not TODAY. Determine RIGHT NOW to live these next 30 days as if they were your last. You may not actually have 30 days to live, but if you use these next 30 AS IF, then you will have truly learned how to live.

Join us on the journey at http://www.kfaog.org/.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Hey PK...great sermon on Sunday! I have heard many pastor's preach about similar subjects...what will be on your tombstone, what will people say in your eulogy, etc. THis was NOT more of the same. Very, very good! I still would have liked to see you hula hoop though!

29 days left

Anonymous said...

I have been reading the book and journaling and I just LOVE this study! It seems as if I have been living this way since I became a Christian a little over a year ago. I just want to Leave Boldly! I really want to leave this world a better place than it was before I came along. My life as a born-again Christian is more exciting and purposeful than it ever was before! I feel so blessed...