Sunday, September 7, 2008

KATHY TROCCOLI


This weekend at KFA, our guest was KATHY TROCCOLI (www.troccoli.com). Born in Long Island, Italian, gifted communicator, funny, warm, genuine, honest, natural - all surrounded by her tremendous music.

Saturday night, more than 500 ladies gathered to listen to her sing and speak. My wife tells me it was a spectacular time together.

And today - at both early and late services, Kathy blessed us again. Thanks, Kathy. It was a pleasure meeting you and hosting you at KFA.

And the rest of you ... be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, found Kathy to be very genuine and honest. I like that in a person! Being a single woman myself, I could relate to her contentment with Jesus as her groom. I mentioned before that I had bought her workbook called Falling in Love With Jesus...long before I had any idea who she was. It is great workbook for any woman, but I especially appreciated it as a single woman.

She has an amazing voice and I felt blessed to have been there for her concert and at church. It was great evening! I also was surprised to find out that Carl plays for Kenny Loggins, as well. He has been a favorite of mine for about 20 years! I have seen him in concert twice.