Sunday, August 24, 2008

BAPTISM

Today was another of the most amazing days in the life of KFA - like yesterday, only different. After today's A.M. service, we all went to Lake Andrea and baptized -- ready for this? -- SEVENTY-FIVE people. Pastor Brandon and I baptized one woman who gave her life to Christ ten minutes before at the baptism teaching up on the hill. How cool is that?

God gave us a picture-perfect day to baptize today -- children, teens, moms, dads - and several ENTIRE FAMILIES were baptized. All the stories of life change had to make you grateful to God for all He has done.

Next year -- maybe a service out at Lake Andrea followed by another water baptism like that.

And be blessed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sit at the morning table crying after reading such a move from God. Thanks for serving...

Anonymous said...

It really was amazing! I especially loved the 20-something year old young man who let out a shout and raised both fists in the air! I absolutely love seeing someone like that who is so on fire for the Lord! :) It was a great day....kudos to Pastor Lisa for putting it together.

My Dad, brother and I met up and went for a walk around the lake after that. Oh, how I wish they had met me there so that they could accept the Lord and be baptized. I'm still praying for them!

Anonymous said...

It was truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

It was truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful sight seeing all of those people being baptized! It was very exciting and reminded me of my own baptism not so long ago. Kudos to Pastor Lisa for putting all of the details together! I think having a service and baptism next year is a great idea. I can only imagine what a witness it was to the huge picnic next door to us.