Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY TWENTY-SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY!

I'm posting this right after midnight so I can have an actual entry on June 20th, my 27th wedding anniversary. But I'm taking the day off today to spend with my beautiful bride, Joelene. We're off to Chicago for the whole day.

"Our wedding was many years ago; the celebration continues today."

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times; always with the same person."

"True love stories never end."

Be blessed. I'M going to be today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Joelene! Here's to many more years of wedded bliss! Have a great day in Chicago! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Darren said...

Have a wonderful day! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your both! How exciting! There was a time in my life (when I wasn't quite happy in my own marriage and through my divorce) that I would see you happy couples (you and Joelene; Dan and Lex, etc...) and just moan because you were all just TOO 'stinkin' perfect couple looking' to me! But now, on the other side of that part of my life, I am so very very happy and excited for you guys. How fabulous! How exciting! How super cool! Many many more years to you both!

LA Nickers said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love you both,

L

IN MY FATHER’S FIELD, at Nickers and Ink

PK's BLOG said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful congratulations. Don't look too closely at these 'perfect' couples. The blemishes aren't that far beneath the surface. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW 27 years. I forget, sometimes, how much we have in common. Like 27 years.

Way cool.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both. I think it's amazing that people hang in there that long these days. It's a great accomplishment as far as I am concerned :o)