Thursday, May 22, 2008

POLL RESULTS

Here are the results of the two polls that were posted on this blog that many of you took over the last week:

Poll A: The main time during the day I spend with God is ...

Morning -- 46%

Sometime between mid-morning and mid-afternoon -- 19%

Early evening -- 7%

Night -- 26%

Poll B: I am a ...

Morning person 46%

Noon-afternoon person -- 19%

Night person -- 30%

I have no good time of day; I am perpetually grouchy -- 3%

It is interesting that the time of day we spend with God almost exactly corresponds with whether we are a morning, noon or night person. Except for those grouchy people ... maybe our next poll should be to see whether you think those perpetually cantankerous people were more MEN or WOMEN.

Be blessed.


1 comment:

lights said...

even if start out cranky Jesus has a way of changing my attitude which changes the day ill have when i start it with him i notice a difference when i dont need his peace love and transforming power cant buy that nothing else like it worth it to! never was a morning person till GOD got a hold of me