Thursday, December 20, 2007

FIVE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

OK - it is five days before Christmas and I'm doing some shopping with my youngest daughter, Olivia. She is intensely interested in being outrageously generous in her Christmas shopping for the family. I don't know where she got that tendency. I mean, we're ALL generous, but she takes it to a new level. And it's kind of nice to see, but she would literally spend nearly everything she has - not to mention MY money as well - to get whatever she thinks her sisters and mom and I want for Christmas. I tried to slow her down, but her mind seemed made up. She was going to buy something elaborate and expensive for each person. So, she bought -- wait --- I can't post that news until after Dec. 25th, just in case my wife and other 2 daughters read this. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

allisonlayne said...

I believe that she got the generous giving tendencies from moi :) and could you please finish that sentence! what did she get me?! oh, and you are going to like yours!

Unknown said...

huh?